Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One of those things that makes me wonder...

Why is it that people are always trying to convince you that some book like the Bible or the Koran or the Book of Mormon is true by having you read that book? If I wanted to convert you to my religion, and the only proof I had that it was true was a book that I had written, would you believe me? No wonder L. Ron Hubbard once said that the quickest way to become a millionaire is to invent a religion. What religion did he invent? Scientology. It's like Einstein once said: Big brains are wasted on some people.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to pose an answer to this question, however, due to the length of my answer (and the fact that I want credit for my blog), you can view my take on my blogsite at http://april2dawn.blogspot.com or by clicking the "Just Because I Can (or have to link) on the right.

    ReplyDelete